piano supply houses

Iñaki Coello coello@pianored.com
Thu, 13 Dec 2001 03:24:13 -0800

Well, you have in USA nowadays Renner! I don`t have the address handy, but I can obtain it.

I order most of my tools to Jahn-Pianoteile in germany or to Renner Germany. I don´t know the restrictions you`ve got in USA for import tools. The price I think is very good, specially Jahn´s,  and the quality excellent.

Somebody know the japanese tools from Watanabe? somebody told me they are so good but I guess so overpriced.

Iñaki Coello Gómez
Valladolid. Spain.

Pianos en la Red?  ->  http://www.pianored.com
E-Mail Gratis?  ->  http://www.pianored.com/email