Damper Spoon Polish/Coating

jolly roger baldyam@sk.sympatico.ca
Tue, 11 Dec 2001 20:01:43 -0600

Hi Terry,
               Spray or paint Prolube on both the spoons and and lifter rod,
micro teflon powder on the damper lever felt, and it will be trouble free for
years.
Remember to align the lifter rod hangers for even lift,  and rebush the hanger
clips.  Melt parafine wax into the bushing cloth,  If you feel you have to
glue
the bushing cloth into the clips, use burn shellac.  I don't bother gluing
them
in, as I feel it keeps the felt more resilient.

Roger