Accu Tuner for sale

Kit Cleworth Kitster@mosquitonet.com
Mon, 10 Dec 2001 23:15:17 -0900

As a Christmas present to myself I purchased a new SAT III.  Therefore, I
have my old SAT for sale.  It's the current model and was back to
Inventronics in January 2001 for batteries and upgrades.  It has always
worked perfectly.  Included is the charger, a brand new foot switch and the
aluminum case it came with.  All instruction manuals, etc, are included.  I
don't really know the proper designation of this unit.  It's the SAT II
without the MIDI and with a 30 page memory.  Is it a SAT I?

I am asking $850 plus shipping.  If nobody offers that amount I will sell
it to the highest offer.  It will not be listed anywhere else, including
ebay.  Please respond off-list.  Maybe somebody would like to buy
themselves a Christmas present.....

Thanks

Kit Cleworth