Aggraffes on-Aggraffes off/ Ron N

Joseph Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Mon, 10 Dec 2001 22:01:57 -0800

Ron,
Darn, I thought that story went by the wayside. :-) Of course, that was back
in the "Dark Ages of Rebuilding". <G> Del was something new on the scene, at
that time. And, I was fortunate to be allowed to be a "grunt" for him and
his brother. At that time, I don't think anyone knew about shims, etc., for
aggraffes, as the factories were really "clams" at that time. Thank god for
the internet and all the info that is bantied around for all to see.
That'll learn me to not tell stories out of the wild past. <G>
Be of good cheer these Holidays.
Regards,
Joe Garrett, RPT, (Oregon)