Lacquer on Aggraffes... Ron O.

Brian Trout grandrestorations@yahoo.com
Fri, 7 Dec 2001 05:26:41 -0800 (PST)

G'day Ron,

I do like the look of nickel in a piano.  I guess
it's because I've seen so much brass at best,
brass colored paint at worst.

You mention electroless-nickel plating is what
you're using for your agraffes and perhaps some
other hardware.  I'd love to learn more about
this particularly because of the time factor in
waiting for an electroplater to "get around to
it" when we need something plated.

Any info you could pass along, either here or
privately would be sincerely appreciated.

Thanks,

Brian T.

=====
Brian Trout