Inserting pictures

John Delacour JD@Pianomaker.co.uk
Thu, 6 Dec 2001 16:22:26 +0000

At 4:11 PM +0000 12/6/01, Phillip L Ford wrote:

>By the way, how did you insert that sketch into your post.  I've
>been wondering how to include sketches or photos.

Phil,

You might like to try Eudora for mail.  This will allow you to insert
pictures and voice as well, though only other Eudora users will be
able to play the voice directly from the message.

I've always used Eudora on the Mac and I now use it on Windows as
well, though it's not quite as good there.  Eudora is free if you're
willing to put up with a very small square of unobtrusive still ads
for interesting serious things.  Or you can pay.

<http://www.eudora.com/>

This will also solve your line-length problem, since Eudora is ahead
of the field in nearly all Internet standards and uses a special
"flowed text" standard that MS OE hasn't yet implemented.

JD