A Business Question

Robert Wilson pianotechnicianuk@yahoo.com
Thu, 6 Dec 2001 02:24:08 -0800 (PST)

 I have two separate checking
> accounts, one for my
> home, and one for my business. All my tuning income
> goes into my business
> account, out of which I write a check to put in me
> home account. All my
> business expenses are written off the business
> account, and all my home
> expenses are written out of my home account.
>
> Wim

I operate exactly this way.  I transfer funds from my
business to my private account using telephone banking
- just by pressing buttons on the phone.  I have found
this to be so efficient and saves time visiting the
bank or waiting for postal services. You can do it in
the middle of the night if you wish! It is probably
possible to do all this online but I feel that things
aren't secure enough for that yet.

Bob Wilson
London.