Three little mans

Wed, 05 Dec 2001 16:21:35 +0100

Hi David...

Having been sucked into a couple two three of these "pissing contests" as you
put it I suppose I should be hesitant to speak up, but then you know me...grin.

Sure I aggree with you.. its just so easy apparently to missunderstand when
someone is kidding around and when someone is not. And its really easy to read a
bit to quickly and then fire off some inappropriate response. And of course the
old ego has a habit of getting to much in the way.. But I aggree with your basic
conclusion, and 1000 % with your wish for a more "trappingsless" discourse.

I wasnt really comfortable with one of the responses to her about "winning".  Of
course everyone likes to win....but in the context of this list... I mean thats
not what this list is about... winning and loosing... I would like to think its
more about learning.

BTW Ron O.  I like your style in airing the apology.

RicB

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.