Three little mans

Tue, 04 Dec 2001 05:30:30 -0600

Marie,

At 14:47 12/03/2001 -0800, you wrote:
<amongst other things>

>--You are the one to talk you !! ?
>&
>--His point is what he said. And you do not give the
>shit. You just want to win. You make me sick.
>&
>Now I am finished with this list. You need som shame
>all three.
>Marie

Since by now, you, if YOU are good to your word, have unsubscribed from
pianotech, I'm doing you the courtesy of cc'ing to your individual address
to convey the chorus of "good-byes" which followed your alleged parting
shot. "And good riddence" was generally written or implied.

Grammar, spelling and syntax notwithstanding, your understanding of human
nature is somewhat underwhelming.  EVERYBODY WANTS TO WIN!  It's called the
survival instinct.

There is art as well as science in this business. Art is emotion
transmuted/transduced/transferred/translated/any other trans- you can think
of.  Strong emotion can be expressed in this medium without bloodshed.

Get back on your medication, sit back and watch.  You may have to winnow a
bit of chaff, but you have to realise that there will ALWAYS be some body
parts and fecal material in the flour.

Conrad Hoffsommer -
I live in my own little world, but it's OK, they know me here.
mailto:hoffsoco@luther.edu