String splicing

Warren Fisher fish@communique.net
Tue, 04 Dec 2001 13:35:10 -0600

Terry,
I've used the vice grip method for a while but went back to bending the
loops with the round wire pliers, because the loops were breaking a lot
just below the correct pressure and pitch. Aggravating.  I think it
stresses the wire too much to make that small a loop.

Warren

--
Warren Fisher RPT
fish@Communique.net