Bass strings changing scale

Overs Pianos sec@overspianos.com.au
Mon, 3 Dec 2001 18:23:19 +1100

Phil, Ron, JD and all,

>  >Ron,
>  >Thanks.  I actually saw your response to JD's post. . .  But since
>we're on the subject,
>  >I believe you mentioned . . .  that you use a modified . .
>Conklin formula and then you proceeded to give the Conklin formula.
>In what way do you modify it, or is
>  >that proprietary?
>>
>>Phil
>
>I diced a kinetic energy formula into Conklin's formula to see what it
>would do, and ended up liking it a little better. It's no big secret, but
>it doesn't particularly mean anything either so I haven't made it available
>to avoid being asked, or ordered, to defend it.

There's nothing like a little undisciplined criticism to curb the
free flow of information. Can't say I blame you a bit Ron N. Been one
or two prickly vapours wafting through the ether recently. Maybe we
should collectively lighten up a bit, or a lot of worthwhile
contribution might dry up.

--

Website:  http://www.overspianos.com.au
Email:        mailto:ron@overspianos.com.au