while tuning my piano... (lol @ self)

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Sun, 02 Dec 2001 01:21:32 -0500

There are better methods to use that make using TuneLab much simpler. I
could type it all out but I learned from asking Bob Scott and perhaps he
is the best person to talk with about how to use his program, eh? FWIW
There is not a whole lot of correction necessary if your using the
program correctly.

Greg