Fw: virus alert

Tom Driscoll tomtuner@mediaone.net
Sat, 1 Dec 2001 10:07:26 -0800

Sent: Saturday, December 01, 2001 5:41 AM
Subject: virus alert

This was forwarded to me!!!!=20

Dear All,=20
Please take note..=20

BIGGGG TROUBLE !!!! DO NOT OPEN "WTC Survivor" It is a virus that=20
will erase your whole "C" drive. It will come to you in the form=20
of an E-Mail from a familiar person.=20
I repeat a friend sent it to me, but called and warned me before=20
I opened it. He was not so lucky and now he can't even start his =
computer!=20
Forward this to everyone in your address book. I would rather receive =
this=20
25 times than not at all.=20

If you receive an email called "WTC Survivor" do not open it.=20
Delete it right away! This virus removes all dynamic link libraries (. =
dll=20
files) from your computer.=20