Errata: Six Degrees

A440A@AOL.COM A440A@AOL.COM
Mon, 30 Apr 2001 09:24:04 EDT

Greetings Roy,
The following needs to be on the Errata sheet , maybe it could be printed on
the back of the insert  for Enid's other CD's that is already going in there?

1) The Mozart comparison takes place on tracks 11, 12, and 13.  The text has
them in error but the back cover is correct.
2)  On the temperament comparison page, the  C#-F of the well temperament
should be 19.5 instead of 9.5
3) On the Coleman 11 chart,  the F-A is 9 cents, the C-E is 7 cents, and the
G-B is 8 cents( there is some rounding off in these figures).

    Also,  I need another 100 CD's of Six Degrees.  I will be out of town
next week, but someone will be here to take them. Still waiting to hear what
Kyle Gann thinks of it.
Regards,
Ed