Rules Question.

JIMRPT@AOL.COM JIMRPT@AOL.COM
Sat, 28 Apr 2001 22:43:21 EDT

In a message dated 4/28/2001 10:27:55 PM, Phil wrote:

<<"Richard, I believe it was clearly stated that us Ass.'s  can use the ptg

logo as long as we state "Associate Member."">>

Phil the logo cannot be used by itself except by PTG in official
publications/business material...............Everyone else has to state their
affiliation along with the logo.... Associates have to state "Associate
Member" and RPTs have to state "Registered Piano Technician", any other
presentation, or use, is a no-no.
 In addition the logo, with whatever is written under it, cannot be used
without the technicians name.

<<"Tired of being kicked,

roo(k)">>
Get over it...or turn around and bend over! :-)
Jim Bryant (FL)