missing plate SCREWS

Tom Driscoll tomtuner@mediaone.net
Sat, 28 Apr 2001 19:58:29 -0700

Tom, My guess is that there is enough over-engineering in this plate that a
few missing screws  would not be a problem. Just wear a football helmet when
you pitch raise. Kidding aside, replace them both. You can
get the broken one out with an easyout( avail. @ hardware stores or auto
supply) Our more knowledgable piano design folks can comment  on your
questions about stability. Tom Driscoll