factory apprenticeship

Iñaki Coello coello@pianored.com
Fri, 27 Apr 2001 04:17:04 -0700

Dear list
I´m planning improve my knowledge, and I think the best way of learning is in piano factories. I need get more experience for be not just a domestic tuner, I waNT TO BE a concert tuner-technician. I need to learn specially in grand pianos. I think the best place is the technician´s school in Hamamatsu, from Yamaha, but I would like o know as well another possibilities. Do you know any factories that offers a good and fast apprenticeship service? Steinway is a dream, but I think they accept people only if they are very very good (and i´m not yet...). How about Mason & Hamlin, or Schimmel... Please, note I´m not new in this proffesion, I have some experience. Any recomendation?
Iñaki Coello Gómez
Valladolid. Spain

Pianos en la Red?  ->  http://www.pianored.com
E-Mail Gratis?  ->  http://www.pianored.com/email