Ideas for Room Climate Control?

Iñaki Coello coello@pianored.com
Fri, 27 Apr 2001 03:46:19 -0700

Well, there exists some devices that atract the humidity in the air avoiding it to stay in the room. They are like a box full of some salts that atracts the water and are covered by a plastic full of little holes (sorry, I don´t know the proper english word)I prefer them than the damp chasers that are installed into the piano. As well the room must be ventilated only in warm days, without rainy weather.
Good luck
Iñaki Coello Gómez
valladolid. Spain

Pianos en la Red?  ->  http://www.pianored.com