Another PRT passes away

Richard Brekne rbrekne@broadpark.no
Thu, 26 Apr 2001 18:56:04 +0200

My condolences Jon. I am personally greatfull when someone takes the time to make
one of these postings... Pianotechs are often enough a lonely type with far too
little recognition for the service rendered in a lifetime. I am sure that many of
us will have John, his freinds, and family in our hearts this evening.

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.