Associate to associate

Richard Brekne rbrekne@broadpark.no
Thu, 26 Apr 2001 00:15:47 +0200

You certainly will get a lot of  differeing replys to this kind of
posting. I encourage you regardless to persue your RPT status. I
would also simply say in the face of all the notes that totally and
out of hand simply ridicule your views... that anyone who can not
pass the RPT test has no buisness accepting money to work on
someones piano. Period. The test is simply too easy as it is.

I would also like to point out that if there has been too much
"associate bashing" in the past... the present is beginning to wear
thin on "RPT ridiculing". The goal to attain RPT status is a fine
one and honorable one.

Finnally, in contrast to some of my colleagues on this list, I find
nothing about your posting that is "garbaged" or "prejudiced". You
shared your view points in a matter of factly way, and deserved to
be treated with respect in replies. We dont have to all aggree, but
we can disaggree with out being rude.

btw..how does one insure one knows the "tone" of an
email.....shheeeshh.

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.