Korean Unison Stability

Mitch Ruth mitch_ruth@hotmail.com
Tue, 24 Apr 2001 20:03:05 -0400

Hi List,

I'm at work listening to our students practice for an upcoming recital on
our Kohler and Campbell SKG600S (Samik I guess...).  This piano is making me
crazy in that I have to touch up the unisons on it about once every week or
so.  I'm not sure if it is me "living" so close to the piano or if it is the
fact that all the tri-chords are tied off at the hitch pin individually.
Anybody have any insight?  Maybe my pin setting needs work...

Mitch Ruth
DeMossville, KY
www.childrensmusicassociation.com

PS The piano is a loaner from a local dealer, either I'll sell it to someone
or they will before I get another.