Baldwin's last gasps?

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Tue, 24 Apr 2001 19:42:10 EDT

In a message dated 4/24/01 5:55:51 PM Central Daylight Time,
joegarrett@earthlink.net writes:

> This does not bode well! If we lose the manufacturer, we lose the parts! If
> we lose the parts, then we lose the ability to fix! If we lose the ability
> to fix, WE'RE OUT OF BUSINESS! (sorry for the shout:-)
> Joe Garrett, R.P.T.

Joe

Aren't Baldwin parts being made by Renner? Besides, we haven't been able to
get parts from Baldwin for over a year any way. But I don't think the demise
of the company will put us out of business. Look at all the piano compnaies
are that out of business, (Kohler & Campbell, Gulbransen, even Kranich &
Bach, to name a few), that we are still repairing, using parts available at
the supply houses.

Willem