Soundboard Springs. Long.

Michael Jorgensen Michael.Jorgensen@cmich.edu
Tue, 24 Apr 2001 09:59:59 +0000

Hello,
     I'm not sure exactly what these springs look like, but could they be
mounted to adjustable go bars or screw jack bars up from the floor?  This way
one could quickly test different positions and different pianos without
drilling holes or fashioning brackets.   An RCT Pianalizer would be useful to
confirm aural results.
-Mike