Tuning Stamina/massage (OT)

pianolover 88 pianolover88@hotmail.com
Mon, 23 Apr 2001 16:03:09 -0700

>From: Tom J Armstrong <pianostom@juno.com>
I don't appreciate the crude, off-color
>stuff I sometimes find here.  Let's try to keep this forum on piano
>related info.
>
>Tom Armstrong
>RPT

Hmmmmm, If you're trying to suggest that the below quote is "crude, off
color"....I would say you need to get a grip! I'll agree it was off-topic,
but hardly offensive. What I'm sick to death of is people who have NO sense
of humor and take "political correctness" waaaaaaay too far. That's my 2
cents.

Terry Peterson
Precision Piano Service
Torrance, CA