Tuning Stamina

Silvano Coello coello@pianored.com
Thu, 19 Apr 2001 05:06:52 -0700

Dear List.
Thank you very much for your answers. I´m sure they will work for me.
There is another thing I forgot asking you yesterday. After each tuning I feel so tired, and the third piano I tune the same day is not good tune. How can I get more resistance in tuning and not lose my ears and my brain specially when I tune "soviet pianos".
Anyone of you know any training for improve the resistance?
Thank you all!
Iñaki Coello Gómez
Valladolid.Spain

Pianos en la Red?  ->  http://www.pianored.com
E-Mail Gratis?  ->  http://www.pianored.com/email

Limited Time Offer:  FREE Products! Pay only shipping and handling.
Get FREE Software, CDR's, Cellular Accessories, Videos, DVD's, Music,
Injet Refills and much more.
Only when you click here now - - > http://www.free-irewards.com/cgi-bin/bmb2