hardman piano ads

Jay Forte jayforte@earthlink.net
Wed, 18 Apr 2001 06:26:57 -0700

on 4/15/01 6:28 PM, twiga@earthlink.net at twiga@earthlink.net wrote:

Hello -- I wonder if you can help me. To illustrate a book I am writing, I
am trying to find an old ad for hardman pianos -- around the end of the 19th
century.  do you have any idea where I might locate them?  What company now
owns hardman?  thanks for your help.

Lynn Sherr

Lynn;

You might try e-bay auction in trying to locate the advertisment. You will
have to go to musical instruments-keyboards section to locate ads available.

Jay