RCL

Larry lbeach@sfu.ca
Tue, 17 Apr 2001 16:40:51 -0700

As an aural tuner I always miss out on the "my machine is better than
yours"!  :(

darn.
Mind you, when the kids are screaming and running around the house, and I'm
tuning a 50 year old drop action, and it's my last piano of the day, I
really really really really wish I had one of those electronic
thingamabobbies.  ;)

Larry Beach, RPT
Vancouver, Canada