Bellagio Steinway

Robert Goodale rrg@nevada.edu
Tue, 17 Apr 2001 14:41:34 -0700

Howdy...

THe Bellagio Steinway is one of their "limited Edition" models, each of which
is built with a specific theme.  You may recall that the "Gershwin" themed
model was at the convention in Kansas City and was used for a concert.  I'm not
certain how many of these were made.

The case of the Bellagio piano I believe is Zebra wood.  The plate is just as
any ordinary cast iron plate but is finished in an aluminum appearance.  It
appears to have multiple coats of polyurethane or some such finish.  The piano
is maintained by Wayne Montag, RPT in Las Vegas.

Rob Goodale
Lost Wages, NV