Using the agraffe cutter

Yardarm103669107@AOL.COM Yardarm103669107@AOL.COM
Sat, 14 Apr 2001 19:16:04 EDT

In a message dated 4/14/2001 5:33:14 PM Central Daylight Time,
sec@overspianos.com.au writes:

<< The drill is run at low speed only, since very little material is
 removed, and the faster the drill, the shorter the tool life of the
 cutter.

Ron:
We've  been doing this for years using a small high torque/low speed (100
rpm) motor and a holding device that sounds like yours. My question to you is
what is the difference between the bit invented by Chris Robinson years ago
and now marketed by Pianotek and yours (the one you drew for us and posted).
The profiles look much the same.
PR-J