Piano in Amsterdam (Questions for Andre Oorebeek)

antares antares@EURONET.NL
Fri, 13 Apr 2001 22:30:30 +0200

Hello David, I am glad that riddle was solved.
Thank you for sending the websites. I have sent one to Susan Kline but I did
not know about others.
The old Concertgebouw is a magnicifent building and it is a wonderful
experience to work there for which I am very greatful.

Especially the acoustics are amazing and at the same time a big problem for
the new technician.
It took me a long time of experimenting with voicing, to find out what would
happen if.....

friendly greetings,

André Oorebeek