Agraffes

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Fri, 13 Apr 2001 08:16:55 -0400

Tampa, Florida
mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com

  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Overs Pianos=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Friday, April 13, 2001 5:45 AM
  Subject: Re: Agraffes

  Terry, Roger and list,

  Included below is a drawing of the agraffe cutter profile we have been =
using for the past few years.

  We fax this drawing through to our local tool and cutter grinding man, =
ordering four at a time (double ended). As Roger said earlier, you cut =
from both sides of the agraffe. We use a small milling machine with =
depth stop control, to ensure that we end up with a donut shape in the =
centre of the agraffe. The easy way to check this is to cut a test =
agraffe in half.

  Regards,

  Ron O
  --=20