Pitch Raising ASSOCIATES

Richard Brekne rbrekne@broadpark.no
Wed, 11 Apr 2001 11:47:55 +0200

Roger, while I agree that name calling and accusations are to be shunned, I also
think that the "associate question" is a bit more complicated then simply being
greatful for all the dues paid, and the fact that some (what percentage I dont
think anyone really knows)  are fully capable of teaching many RPT's about
pianos.

I dont think its wise to simply discount the negative implications of an issue
simply because there are some very visable positives. What may seem to outweigh
the other today may not seem so apparent tommorrow.

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.