Kawai GS 50 urgent advise

Richard Brekne rbrekne@broadpark.no
Wed, 11 Apr 2001 00:51:36 +0200

In Norway you might get upwards of 10 grand USD depending on how
nice it looked. Perhaps even a bit more... Funny actually, I see
fairly well fixed up instruments much older then this going for 7 -
10 thousand dollars.... and yet a 10 year old Kawaii in fine shape
wont fetch much more. But then a brand new Yamaha C3 sells for well
under 20 grand so....

If he can get 10 grand... be happy..

--
Richard Brekne