Veritune/ first impressions

Richard Brekne rbrekne@broadpark.no
Tue, 10 Apr 2001 23:33:21 +0200

Do you still have your SAT ?? I am curious as to how the SAT aggrees with the
Verituner... or the RCT for that matter. I'd like to see someone tune with a
Verituner, and then start up an RCT or SAT and see how either of these
"likes" the Verituners decisions.

I'd also like to hear more about this realtime partial ladder sampling
ability the Verituner apparently has.

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.