Decker Bros. Upright

Terry Beckingham beckingt@mb.sympatico.ca
Mon, 09 Apr 2001 20:30:11 -0500

Wim,

Thanks for your reply. I wouldn't consider any work without discussing it
with the customer first.  Regarding the loose tuning pin on the string
which I replaced, I drove in a 3/0 pin and got a torque of about 60 inch
pounds. I think I would be tempted to go with 4/0 pins if the restringing
should go ahead.

I'll take your advice along with that of the other listees that replied
when I discuss it with my customer.

Cheers

Terry Beckingham