heater bar question

Richard Brekne rbrekne@broadpark.no
Sat, 07 Apr 2001 22:17:49 +0200

I use my Big left toe. It always begins to itch horibly when the humidity is
below 40 %, and if it gets up over 50 % then it turns red. Over 60 % and it
begins to swell up. So each time need to I inspect a DampChaser system in this
regard I always take off my left shoe and sock and stick my foot into the
trapwork cavity in uprights, or up on one of the beams in grands for about 15
minutes. I of course endeavor to have washed my feet and put on fresh socks each
day. I feel its important to present a pleasing smell when removing ones foot
attire. The last thing I need is for a customer to get the impression that I
dont keep my feet clean. They might think I was weird or something.

My view... :)

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.