Pin Driving Fluid (was:Re: Fw: Bridge caps)

David Ilvedson ilvey@jps.net
Wed, 04 Apr 2001 21:22:39 -0700

I had the same idea when I noticed these boxes on the floor at the SF
Ballet which contained this brown rosin stuff that the dancers stepped into
before dancing.  I figured there must be a use for this stuff.  I thought
maybe on the hammer tails but I never tried it...

David I.