Pin Driving Fluid (was:Re: Fw: Bridge caps)

David Love davidlovepianos@hotmail.com
Thu, 05 Apr 2001 02:22:36 -0000

Richard:  I have in the past used powdered violin bow rosin.  I usually
dusted the hole with a q-tip--very small amount.  I think I first read about
it in Travis' book on restringing.  In all honesty, it was hard to tell if
there was a real benefit.  It didn't seem to create any problems though.

David Love