Computer Blues (OT)

JStan40@AOL.COM JStan40@AOL.COM
Wed, 4 Apr 2001 21:10:24 EDT

From: Richard Brekne <Richard.Brekne@grieg.uib.no>
Subject: Computer Blues (OT)

Just got this in from a freind who crashed his machine....
thought you might like it.. dont know who wrote it.. but... comic
relief..

Hei p=E5 dere!
Noen av dere kjenner til at jeg har hatt krasj i min database's
systemfiler (eller hva det heter)
Her er en sang jeg fikk fra Marius Schrecker til oppmuntring.

(Translation.... very direct
Hello on you folks
Some of you know till that I have had crash in my database's
system files (or what they named)
Her is a song I got from Marius Schrecker till encouragement

(melodi: "Yesterday", The Beatles)  <snip>

And wouldn't you know, it comes directly from the "Norwegian=20
Wood"......................sorry, couldn't pass up the chance!

Stan Ryberg
Barrington IL
mailto:jstan40@aol.com