Bridge pins.

Wed, 04 Apr 2001 23:44:35 +0200

Patricia Neely wrote:

> Richard I didn't think the question was so confusing on an grand we need to
> support the pinblock, I'm sure it is not impossible to support a uprght
> pinblock , like tilting it so it is against something. Pat

Sorry if I seemed anything other then just a bit confused... grin.. fair enough
question once I was sure of it. As Newton I believe mentioned, you dont need to
worry about this in an upright as its supported by the pianos structure.

Fact is that even in grands the odds of causeing damage without support are
relativly low. Its just that they are high enough that nobody wants to take any
unnecessary  chances... and rightly so.

Cheers

--
Richard Brekne