Pin Driving Fluid (was:Re: Fw: Bridge caps)

Wed, 04 Apr 2001 23:25:01 +0200

No end of things you hear that dont add completely up... I have
heard on several occasions that  this was one of the things some
of the European factories used to do to make the pins tighter,
but the down side was that it made the pins tend to jumpiness
after a few seasons.

what kind of rosin exactly ? (grin.. now tell me there is only
one kind of rosin)

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.