YC case parts

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Mon, 2 Apr 2001 21:15:36 EDT

I just found out something about the cases of Young Chang consoles. A
customer was moving a console piano on a truck, which was involved in an
accident, causing the piano to tip over. Among the parts that were damaged
were the sides. When my refinisher evaluated the sides, he discovered that
the material wasn't even particle board, which is what a lot of piano case
parts are made out of now. The sides of the piano are made of hard compressed
cardboard.

Willem