Private: Keylead inertia and leverage

Mon, 02 Apr 2001 23:43:36 +0200

Thought I'd move this into the private areana for a bit..

You mentioned a few times now that the pianist "feels" less "resistance" when
the weights are in close... wouldnt that kind of explain (in part) why I am able
to so often observe the difference in how the measureing process of uw and dw
behaves ???

btw I tried it again today.. and same thing... I get a smooth measurement with
leads in close.. and some kind of friction stop up with them out.

regards... the other ric... grin

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.