Pure Sound Piano Wire

Stephen Airy stephen_airy@yahoo.com
Mon, 2 Apr 2001 09:40:34 -0700 (PDT)

--- w peterson <wpeterson2@socal.rr.com> wrote:
> -No Dale , your problem is that you know undestand
> and want quality, while the rest of the world wants
> money.  --

Erwin -- I have some recordings of my 1913 (sn37123)
Ricca & Son 56" Upright at
http://briefcase.yahoo.com/stephen_airy -- click on
pianostuff, then My Ricca & Son Piano.  There are a
few songs in there.  Give them a listen and let me
know what you think.  I think the strings are all
original and it sounds fairly good to me. :)  And
while you're at it, could you compare it with the
Young Chang Pramberger PG-150 and let me know which
piano's tone you like better?