Veritune

Sun, 01 Apr 2001 20:05:56 +0200

JIMRPT@AOL.COM wrote:

> In a message dated 4/01/2001 12:30:15 PM, Richard B.  wrote:
>
> <<er.... wasnt it Clyde who just wrote these words ???>>
>
> Yep sho was...I can only claim an attack of drain bamage. :-)
> Jim Bryant (FL)

Well, you cant win them all as they say....but as far as this
veritune thing goes... and despite the pianotech version of the
Phil Donahue show...grin... I sure will be interested to see more
reviews and opinions and topical information on this device as it
come in. David Carpenter makes some curious claims as to what is
and is not doable with ETD's... I guess I am with Clyde on this
one.

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.