Strobe tuning

Bill Peterson lokman@ix.netcom.com
Sun, 29 Oct 2000 20:44:33 -0800

Hi List,  I was wondering if there are any pre SAT users of Conn or =
Peterson strobe tuners.  I am looking for 88 note cents tuning scales =
for 6' pianos.  I have an old Peterson tuner and am wondering how it =
works.  I am an associate PTG member and have been for many years, but I =
do not tune because of a hearing problem.  I hire a tuner for my piano, =
but I would like to be able to do a fairly decent pitch raise myself. =20
     Thanks, Bill Peterson So Bay Chapter.  You can E-Mail me at =
Lokman@ix.netcom.com. =20