Accu-Fork Low Battery

John Lillico, RPT staytuned@idirect.com
Sun, 29 Oct 2000 09:49:44 -0400

My low battery light has shone intermittently over the past two months. I wasn't aware that this would casue the fork's pitch to drop by as much as seven cents. That's why I was questioning the accuracy of the dial tone.

I was pondering to head off to the variety store for a new one when I heard a noise through the letter box. The building super was delivering nine volt batteries for the smoke alarms this Sunday morning.. I popped it into the Accu-Fork and am now back on pitch according to my dial tone.

I'm now kicking myself for having lost $7.00 on each of those pitch raises (at $1.00 per cent) over these last eight weeks.

John Lillico, RPT
Oakville, Ontario