Petrov 125 IV noise problems

Sun, 29 Oct 2000 08:58:53 -0500

Patrick -

I had one just this week with similar symptoms, although it was not a
Petrov.  Turned out to be the action post at the opposite end from the
damper lifter lever rattling on it's support.  Tweaked the support up a
tad and the noise was gone.

Hope you get that lucky...

Mark Potter
bases-loaded@juno.com