HT Experience

Avery Todd avery@ev1.net
Tue, 24 Oct 2000 20:45:59 -0500

Mike, David, et al,

    I'm doing some action work right now on a Baldwin SD. Another tuner
referred
me for this particular work but the piano has been normally tuned in
Broadwood's
Best for some time now (by her tech) and she loves it!
    I'm going to do a fairly strong HT for an upcoming all-Vivaldi concert
next month
and also for a Messiah performance in December using a harpsichord for a
continuo and an orchestra. The Vivaldi concert has an Oboe concerto and a
choral
piece, both using harpsichord for the accompaniment. It'll be interesting
to hear the
comments.
    The only person I haven't talked to about it yet is the Oboist. I just
found out about
that today, but everyone else is willing to try it.

Avery