Montal and Aristoxenes (wasHT Experience)

Don drose@dlcwest.com
Mon, 23 Oct 2000 23:13:27 -0600

Hi Bill,

If you take the time to translate--please post it on a files sharing
site--or a web site.

At 12:26 AM 10/24/2000 EDT, you wrote:
>In a message dated 10/23/00 11:22:09 PM Central Daylight Time,
>remoody@midstatesd.net (Richard Moody) writes:

  Unfortunalty I don't have an English translation of
> 'Art D'Accorder Soi-Meme Son Piano" if that is the book you are referring
> to.  >>
>
>Hello, Ric,
>
>I am perfectly capable of giving you a complete and accurate translation of
>that book from French to English.

Regards,

drose@dlcwest.com
http://donrose.htmlplanet.com/